Issuer of the PARTS warranty is La Marzocco UK Limited, 14C Shepherdess Walk, London N1 7LB, company registration number 07924332, VAT number GB141858501.
While we do want to make sure you are a satisfied customer, there are some parts and situations that the warranty does not cover:
– Normal wear parts: These include gaskets, filters, o-rings, grinder burrs, plastic hoppers and other moving parts.
– Problems relating to water damage, poor water quality and scaling. La Marzocco espresso machines come with a water test kit in order to make sure that you are using the correct water in your machine. Using water outside the La Marzocco specifications is the most common reason for machine failure. Make sure you test your water and filter
– Products where the serial number has been damaged or removed
– Operation of product outside the parameters stated in the user documentation
– Any product that has been damaged as a result of accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surges or any external causes
– Modification or service by anyone other than La Marzocco UK or a technician approved by La Marzocco UK
– Shipping costs to ship product back to La Marzocco UK for a return, exchange or service.
– Expedited shipping cost of parts to customer for self-repair.